Handmade Soap Co Lemongrass & Cedarwood Soap
Made with love for hardworking hands, this handmade soap is a complete natural when it comes to gentle cleaning. Packed with essential oils and natural ingredients, its fragrant lather works wonders on sensitive skin.
The Handmade Soap Co was set up in 2010 by Donagh and Gemma. From small beginnings, selling their handmade soaps at farmers’ markets and to neighbours… and from there, things just grew and grew. Pots got bigger, their range blossomed, and they added a few more hands on deck; but their mission remains the same: To bring pure, heartfelt joy to your everyday, so even the small things feel precious. Using thoughtful essential oil blends and nature’s pantry, they have lovingly created a range that will boost your mood and your skin in equal measure.
99.7% Natural. No nasties.
Handmade Soap Co products are made with coconut derivatives, vegetable emulsifiers and scented with essential oils. There are no SLSs, parabens or petrochemicals. 99.7% of their products are all natural, the other 0.3% is the binding agent and preservative which makes their body lotions behave so wonderfully. No product is tested on animals, ever. The card in their packaging is from sustainable sources and printed with vegetable-derived ink.