Handmade Soap Co Grapefruit & May Chang Diffuser

24.95

Handmade Soap Co Grapefruit & May Chang Diffuser.  Bursting with grapefruit zing and tropical may chang essential oils, this fragrance diffuser boosts the mind, soothes the soul and turns the air delicious.

5 in stock

Category: SKU: 10043325 Tags:

Description

Handmade Soap Co Grapefruit & May Chang Diffuser

This fragrance was inspired by one of the creators of the Handmade Soap Co.’s favourite breakfasts growing up. Bursting with grapefruit zing and tropical may chang essential oils, it boosts the mind, soothes the soul and turns the air delicious.

200ml

The Handmade Soap Co was set up in 2010 by Donagh and Gemma. From small beginnings, selling their handmade soaps at farmers’ markets and to neighbours… and from there, things just grew and grew.  Pots got bigger, their range blossomed, and they added a few more hands on deck; but their mission remains the same: To bring pure, heartfelt joy to your everyday, so even the small things feel precious.  Using thoughtful essential oil blends and nature’s pantry, they have lovingly created a range that will boost your mood and your skin in equal measure.

99.7% Natural. No nasties.

Handmade Soap Co products are made with coconut derivatives, vegetable emulsifiers and scented with essential oils. There are no SLSs, parabens or petrochemicals.  99.7% of their products are all natural, the other 0.3% is the binding agent and preservative which makes their body lotions behave so wonderfully.  No product is tested on animals, ever.  The card in their packaging is from sustainable sources and printed with vegetable-derived ink.

Ingredients

The Handmade Soap Co use a solvent made from a renewable source. With excellent solubilising power, low evaporation rate and low odour, this is the best diffuser base they have found. Scented with essential oils and essential oil distillates.

Additional information

Weight .550 kg
Dimensions 7 × 7 × 7 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Handmade Soap Co Grapefruit & May Chang Diffuser”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment